Powerful Data Analysis Tools to Drive Achievement
Pearson Inform is the most powerful achievement data analysis tool available today. Built specifically for K-12 education, Pearson Inform includes a robust set of capabilities for tracking and measuring student Response to Intervention (RTI). Completely web-based and easy to navigate and interpret, Pearson Inform provides a continuous performance picture, identifying which students, classrooms and schools need help meeting standards.
Leveraging the Benefits of PowerSchool
Pearson Inform integrates with any student information system, but there is an added benefit if your district is using PowerSchool. Key components of Pearson Inform are embedded within PowerSchool and PowerTeacher, providing teachers, administrators, parents, and students seamless access to analysis in the environment they visit most often. With one-click access to powerful charts and graphs, and drill-down capability right within PowerSchool, it's easy to target assistance, measure progress, and inform decisions.
- Single-sign-on and user interface integration with PowerSchool and PowerTeacher
- Easy-access, user-friendly and shareable reports to identify areas of opportunity-for remediation or enrichment
- Tools to define, identify, and monitor intervention groups for RTI
- A single system for all test results from any source over any number of years
- Load test results seamlessly via web-services, direct scan, direct manual entry or import from ASCII files
- Comparative and longitudinal analyses of performance results with drill-down from district, to school, to class, to student
- Aggregation and disaggregation of results - by year, subject, grade, demographics, AYP
"Teachers are overwhelmed with RTI. The resources available in Pearson Inform will take a lot of their stress away allowing them to provide explicit, focused, academic support to their students resulting in their success."
- Beverly Crosby
Cedar Hills Elementary School
Duval County Public Schools, FL