Five TED Talks for Education
TED began in 1984 as a conference to bring people together and discuss “ideas worth sharing.” Today, you can find hundreds of TEDTalk videos online; a perfect resource for education leaders to inspire students and staff!
In fact, many of the TEDTalk videos are devoted to education, and doing a simple search can pull up all videos with an ‘education’ tag. While there are many talks to choose from, I have pulled five of my favorite ones to get you started:
- Salman Khan: Let’s use video to reinvent education
- Bill Gates: Mosquitos, malaria and education
- Elizabeth Gilbert: Your elusive creative genius
- John Wooden: the difference between winning and succeeding
- Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity
Go ahead and take a look, and let me know what you think. If you stumble upon any other awesome TedTalks, please share in the comment section below!